Sunday, October 12, 2014

This Morning

He came down. I had his tea ready, and I told him what I was up to.

He said I didn't wake him up at all. He didn't notice anything, not even the parts when he was talking in his sleep, and thus I didn't break any rules at all, so he could beat me just for the fun of it.  

I guess intent doesn't count.  Or something.  He did threaten a real punishment if I did wake him up with my shenanigans though.   

  He had me rub his back while he read the blog and a bunch of other stuff.  When the tea was done he took me back upstairs, tied my wrists together and put a tie around my neck.  A necktie.  To pull me around.  

He motioned me casually to my knees in front of him, telling me I was going to suck him off and he wasn't going to fuck me.  He pulled on the tie around my neck.  God, I love that.   After a bit he moved to the bed.  I lay on my side and sucked hard until he came in my mouth.  Then he rolled me over and beat me most cruelly with the cane and paddle.   

Most cruelly, I tell you.  I loved it.  

After that he wanted breakfast and I was trying to straighten the bed and put the toys away when he came and swatted me, saying "Breakfast, woman!"  heh.  I dropped all the stuff and went to cook.

I made hash browns with sausage and cheese for him and just the hash browns for me.   They were made from last night's mashed whole red potatoes, and were extra delicious.   






No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...