Friday, November 14, 2014

Reader Request: Collar pictures

I had a request for pictures of my daytime and nighttime collars, and I am more than happy to share those.


The day collar obviously passes well in vanilla situations, the night one, not so much.   I have two other day time collars, but they look very similar to that one, so I'll just post the one I wear most frequently.   I have some pendants also that I can wear with them.

I have one other, besides those, which is a rhinestone studded pet collar, and is for more dressy kink occasions.  I don't really wear it at home.


7 comments:

  1. You look stunning in both. Especially the night-time collar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the collars. They make you look very submissive.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love them. The night one especially hugs my neck. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you and your Master for allowing you to show U/us your collars...

    Sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to oblige. If you have other requests or questions, feel free. If they are of a more personal nature, I may have to ask first... or if you have questions for him, I'm always happy for asking for that input too.

      Delete
  4. I like the pictures! I find it interesting to see how other submissives/slaves are collared in the day and night time!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...