Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Best Thing

The best thing about being fucked with the butt plug in is that both my holes are sore and happy when he's done.  Well, mainly the cunt is happy and butt is sore, but whatever, right?

We had visitors this weekend, small children we were sitting for. Which led to 24 hours of seeming chaos-- between the dogs (one of which could not stop barking any time anybody moved) and the kids it all led to me feeling totally run down. 

As soon as they left though, and ours too off to a friends house, Master caught me in the bedroom with laundry.  Serendipitous, eh?

He pulled down my pants and shoved me to the floor.  The belt and whip were liberally applied as I moaned and tried not to squiggle, then some cocksucking and the misery stick.  The butt plug.  A whole lot of fucking and orgasms.   

My batteries are feeling recharged, and Master is making dinner, too, some bean soup.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


5 comments:

  1. It is soup weather here too....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so lovely - all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that your batteries are recharged and that your cunt is happy and your butt is sore. What a perfect combination.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounded so delicious! and i'm sure the bean soup was too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good. I've eaten soup for the last 3 out of 4 meals too. Tonight I need to make something different then...

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...