Monday, February 16, 2015

Sunday Night Blowjob

Last night Master told me it would be all about his cock, and I would not get touched, except for some light encouragement slapping, as it turned out.

I thoroughly enjoyed pleasing him with my mouth and hands.  Both hands kept cramping up, but I'd just switch off to the other one when one started aching.  When he came in my mouth with a great rush, he held my head down hard so I couldn't move, as he always does.  I love that moment.
Then he said I was such a good slave and could cuddle up with him. I was happy to have served him.

I fell right asleep, but woke up this morning extra horny.   He spanked my cunt and told me to come, but no sex, since there isn't much time in the mornings.  

Next time he wants me I know I will be eager!

3 comments:

  1. It sound like you will be very eager to serve him again. He is bringing out your submissive side.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sound like you will be very eager to serve him again. He is bringing out your submissive side.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are a lovely slave to your master.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...