Monday, March 2, 2015

Fun with Twuntalopes

So, I managed to piss Master off last night.  Just enough that he ordered me to change my Fetlife name finally.  I know, it's not really a punishment, since I knew it was coming sooner or later that I would not be perfectly pleasing in all things.  And besides he thinks it is really funny.  I think it is funny too, now that I have gotten over myself.   But having him glare at me last night was the worst! I felt like I was 2" tall and like I was the stupidest idiot walking. 

What did I do?  Well, the new TV remote stopped working and I told him I broke it, and asked could he fix it.  We read the little booklet and nothing worked.

Today I called the cable company and they brought us a new one, which works fine.  I'm still stuck with my twuntalope Fet. name for the month, so I might as well learn to enjoy it.  

I feel a song coming on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...