Monday, March 23, 2015

It

It.

A funny little word to make so much difference.  It takes away personhood.   Just for a short time, in a seductive way.

It barely registered with me at the time.  I was kneeling in front of my Master, being used as a hole, and he was hitting me with the cane, hard.

The cane strikes were bad enough to disrupt my sucking ability, and he was correcting me for being a bad hole.  It can suck better than that.  It better suck harder.  Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!

The hitachi wand was buzzing between my legs.  With all that going on, I didn't need to think, wasn't able to think.  It is a hole.

The word touched me, but it's only now when I'm trying to think back to what was said and what happened that it makes me want to wrap up in a great fuzzy blanket of non personhood objectification.  At the time I wasn't thinking much at all.  Just like an it to not think.

Before the caning and the sucking he'd attached the clover clamps to my nipples and made me jump up and down.  Holding weights. Being some kind of weird, perverted, gently sobbing cheerleader. 

 He moved one clamp to my cunt lip and made me jump some more.   Bounce for me, he says.  Bigger bounces! He got it all on video, and I'm amazed by the amount of whining I do when I watch them later.   It was fun though, a special kind of fun, especially when he took the clamps off.

Before he did the clamps he'd told me to put the butt plug in.  Then I had to run all around the house collecting items for him, like dumbbell weights.  I was worried that he was going to attach those somehow, but he just had me hold them like pompoms.

I'm getting excited and getting things all out of order here.  Oh well.

After and during the caning I was allowed many orgasms, then there was a lot of fucking, with the butt plug still in. Lots of fucking.

When he was done there was a shower together, (it got pissed on as usual).   He told me I smelled like cunt and piss.  Which was good.  He was smiling around the edges of his eyes.   I was smiling all over.

I got the placed cleaned up and I made cookies.  He made soup. Then we had friends over for gaming, a nice afternoon of Settlers of Cataan, matzo ball soup, oatmeal scotcheroos and Basari.   It was nice and weirdly normal.  

The morning had been outstanding though.   I'm still processing "it".

4 comments:

  1. Master has been referring to one as it for so long, it's not really noticed anymore. Sometimes in a text the word jumps out but not even there too often.

    Do you think he will go there on a regular basis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, dancingbarez, if he will do it more or not. I guess I will see.

      Delete
  2. ooooh I love 'it'. 'Does it want an orgasm? Hmmmm, I think it does. I think it wants cock, doesn't it? Oh yes, it loves cock' and so on. Such a simple thing for him to do but with such an enormous effect on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this was hot, i loved it

    Objectification is one of my most favourite things, i love being made to feel that i am nothing.....worthless....does it for me big time.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...