Friday, March 27, 2015

Kinky Sleep Play

Master said that he was into some Kinky Sleep Play last night, meaning, in his secret Master code (which I cracked) that he was tired and just wanted to go to sleep early.

Of course, it is always a Master's right to change his mind.

   He said I could put on a show by masturbating for him, but I better make in interesting.  I guess I did, because then he began holding off my air until I was near panic level of desperation, and "helping" me with the COLD beer bottle I was using in the show. 

 Then he ended up sticking his cock in my mouth, cunt, mouth, ass and mouth (in that order) before coming all over me. 

7 comments:

  1. Your shows must be good. Kinky sleep play rarely gets trumped around here. Sounds like a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my show was pretty good, especially with the beer bottle, all the sexys!

      Delete
  2. Oh, ass to mouth. You know you're going to die now, right? I'm sorry but it's true. Best write your obit now. ~sad sigh~

    But what a way to go! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I guess so. What better fate?
      Actually, I haven't had a moment's problem from it ever. I think I'm immune to that sh... stuff.

      Delete
  3. Now that's a great way to play before falling a sleep. Well used indeed.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...