Friday, April 24, 2015

Boots, Monologues, MAsT, Kicking n Sexin'- Can't Decide on a Title





These are the boots!  As soon as I put these on I knew they were the ones.  Master and I were shopping and he was pulling things off the shelf and saying "Try this", after I had expressed interest in some new boots.  They were deeply discounted too, at 80% off, so we could definitely afford them!

I have never worn heels this high for more than a minute, so even though they are thick heels, I'm having to practice walking in them- it feels awkward, but sexy.  Like a really sexy giraffe. 

They feel much better lying down, like my whole leg is having sex.   Master enjoyed very much snapping some pictures, then having me put on a mini skirt and fucking me like that, my boots up on his shoulders and mini skirt hiked up to my waist.

The boots I'm sure he purchased more as a sex adjunct than a wearing item.  Though I will wear them on Saturday when we go out.

Tonight we are going to see the Vagina Monologues.  One of our friends is running/starring in it and says she's to orgasm on stage.  I'm excited!  I've never seen it, so I don't really know what I'm in for.  
I'm hoping Mystique will go with us, if she's not too tired from work.

Then Saturday we're going to our first MAsT meeting (Masters And slaves Together) (they always leave the "s" in slave lower case, which I think is funny in an acronym)I'm a bit nervous about the discussions (it is on protocol) and not having anything to say.  We are not that big on protocol.  But I do want to try out the group just to see what it's like.

Last night Master kicked me as I knelt on the floor. In the ass and the cunt.  It hurt quite a bit, but at the same time got my mind in that super fuzzy-submissive-feeling-happy zone.  

Thoughts that float through my mind at those times:  "He's kicking me. On the floor. Ow, my twat.  How much lower could I be?"

  Then he caned me, which was also hurty.  And a flogging (it's been a long time since I had that) which felt totally awesome.  

And finally some excellent fucking and orgasms.  I love when he jams his hands into my mouth, either prying it open to the sides or trying to gag me.  It's so awful and invasive and just GOOD.   I sucked on his thumb like it was a cock.   He was thinking the same thing as he pushed me down to suck him some more.    


1 comment:

  1. Love the boots - with and without the other clothes. Mine doesn't care one way or the other about footwear - boots, heels.... he just doesn't care. But stockings - that gets him going - i don't get it. Nice that you both really enjoy the same thing in this case.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...