Sunday, April 12, 2015

Second Weigh In

The second weigh in was today.  Last Sunday was the first baseline, and if I had gained weight (I had been before that, thus why I was watching what I ate and exercising) there would have been punishments, but not the painful kind.  More the annoying kind of things that I hate.

This morning I was down one whole pound.  I'm happy with that.  I walked about 19 miles this week, many of them with Master, which is about 15 more than I normally walk.   If I can keep up the trend of losing 0.5-1 lb a week that would be a lot better than putting on the pounds, which I had done a bit already this spring.

Last night he put me over the bench in the bedroom and really smacked hard with the crop, then the misery stick. The a whole lot of heavy duty fucking of my sore cunt.  Happy slave!

For some reason this morning I woke up with the song "Happiness is Lubbock Texas in my Rearview Mirror..." in my head.  Don't know why? Puzzlements.

1 comment:

  1. A pound is a pound, so good for you, we both love walking but since we had to have our dog put to sleep we haven't so much....good luck for this week.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...