Thursday, April 30, 2015

Visualization Helps

You know how people say that visualization can help solve the problems in your life?

Right now I'm visualizing myself as a tiny hamster running furiously on my wheel and Master's hand comes down and flicks me right off.

POINK!

I think they are right, it does help.


I was struggling with trying to take control back from him the other night and yesterday morning, while calling it other things to myself, in full denial mode.  He POINK'D me a few times, and then on my morning walk I thought it all out and realized what I was doing.  Instead of continuing down the grumpy resistant thinking path I worked on finding more surrender.  Then I got home to a really stern message from him about the same topic. 
One more final flick.  

I'm good now.

Last night he had a work meeting (with free booze) and got home late, after I was in bed about *this* close to being asleep.  A couple drinks had made him all randy though, so I served my sex slave purpose.  He was really rough with the choking and slapping and stuff, so it was a real treat. 
  
Then again this morning, more fucking and sucking!  
Happy Master, happy slave. 



2 comments:

  1. hmm .. interesting that you should add "(with free booze)" that somehow is the finishing touch .. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you both had a good time. I am glad you got what you were craving

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...