Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekly Weigh In Report

This past week I walked 23 miles and weigh exactly the same as last week.  
Which means, in the total of all my working out, I have lost exactly nothing.  But as some kindly pointed out last week I must be gaining muscle.  I know I have more stamina now; I can feel it.  

I have not motivated myself to get out today; with this rainy cold weather it is much tougher. 

But according to Master, since I have not gained any either I'm not getting the daily tummy blows that I endured last week.   He sure took his time with the teasing and enjoyed that last one on Saturday.

Then for Sunday Mother's Day breakfast we went to Perkins where I gorged on French Toast, bacon and eggs.  No holding back at all.  It was so good.

We went for a walk all together, then had our firewood delivered. Master and I helped with the unloading and stacking of FIVE pick up truck loads of wood.  We are set for next winter, or should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...