Thursday, June 25, 2015

And Again

Master told me I had to write out the full fantasy I'd had when I talked to him at lunch time. So I did.  I actually wrote in on little scraps of paper in the Fleet Farm parking lot as I was about to go in to buy some garden fence.   You never know when inspiration is going to strike.  After I wrote it I felt ashamed. 

 He's not going to like this, the way you have twisted it all dark, I told myself.  But he said write it, so I did.  How can you get off on this stuff? I asked myself.  What a sick person you are. 

When I got home I rewrote it in my journal, just the same but with neater printing and not on scraps of paper so it was easier to read.  Now I desperately want to masturbate again and am not allowed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...