Monday, July 6, 2015

Exciting Sunday Night. Plus weigh in.

Ok, not really.  We spent much of it snaking out a clogged drain.  Well, Master did all the work and I stood around handing him things and talking to keep him entertained.

We are still doing the weigh ins.  Last Sunday there was no change, and this Sunday, even with a 4th of July party at which I absolutely pigged out, still no change for me. This is good! No punishments!

  My walking and running has kept up the same approximate schedule:  18.6 miles the week before and 14.4 miles last week, with a couple of miles jogged in each. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on weigh in! I weigh in on Sunday, but I've been losing and gaining the same 3 lbs over and over.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...