Monday, August 10, 2015

In So Deep

"Ball of Girl" involves roping several willing subs/bottoms/slaves together in a standing position, and then the Dominants, Tops, M-types or switches beating on them with various implements.  Sometimes the Tops move around the ball, and sometimes the ball has to rotate.  Sometimes if one person has a really evil implement there is a struggle within the ball to turn someone else's ass toward that side.   There is always a ton of laughter with this game, and also squishing boobies together in the middle.  It is tons of fun. 

After many toys were used and many rotations were done, I ended up in front of Mystique and her single tail.  She started whipping me and I went into subspace.  I never wanted the feeling to end, as it felt AMAZING, but evidently I began swaying dangerously and threatening to take down the whole ball, so she grabbed me and said I needed to be untied.  This took a while, and she held me the whole time, then we sat on the couch with me cuddled in her lap for what seemed like a few minutes but Master said was more like half an hour.  I was so deep that I could hear people talking to me but couldn't respond with much more than mumbles.  Eventually she needed to get up and Master took over the cuddling.



 

 

2 comments:

  1. oh this sounded like so much fun, I like that sort of game/predicaments

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...