Monday, August 31, 2015

Sunday Weigh Ins

I am still doing these.  They were a little irregular last month due to the vacations we took, but still, almost every Sunday, or close to it, I was stepping on the scale and my weight stayed exactly the same.  Until this week, when I'd gained 1 pound.  A measly pound. I'm blaming bloating.  But anyway, I'm getting punishments every day, and I'm putting a lot more effort into making sure I get my walks in.  Yesterday, three miles with Master, and today, two miles alone and then two miles with him.  I also had housecleaning, yard clean up, shopping, two beginning of school events to attend with the kids, a stop at the bank, laundry and some work on the computer.  It wasn't a bad day, though.  I got everything done.  The older kid actually offered to make dinner (hamburgers) for us while I was out, which was really nice, coming home to dinner ready to eat.  All I had to do was make a salad and, of course, serve Master his food.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...