Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Back of His Hand

He does that one thing that leaves me fixated for days.  It keeps coming back to me.  It hurts, or frightens, or both.  It says love to me. It is love to me. It must have to do with the fetishization of power and control.  

The other night during some rough sex he backhanded me hard enough to smush my nose and drive my lips into my teeth.  It felt significantly different than his regular, front of the hand, face slaps, and it left me smarting.

I can't get it out of my head, how surprising and sudden and painful it was.  And how hot.  Yum. 

 I love him so, how he owns and controls me, how much he loves me, how he can be so tender and yet so hard.  

1 comment:

  1. You are so fortunate to be owned and loved. You have found your soulmate.

    FD

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...