Friday, September 11, 2015

His Look

Master was looking hungrily at me over dinner tonight.

I quailed, grinned sheepishly and came over to his side.

"You're giving me that look."

"You mean the 'Where's my tea?' look", he asked.

"That's what that is?" I asked, surprised, as I scurried off to get his tea.   Because that was totally not what I was picking up.  I was picking up something more along the lines of:

 "I will soon be fucking you up.  For fun. Because I can."

He gave me another look.  A sterner, less inviting look.

"That's the 'Where's my tea?' look!" I crowed as I filled his cup, "I would recognize it anywhere."






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...