Saturday, September 5, 2015

Mind Control, aka Cocks of Ice and Fire

Last night Master had me rubbing his feet for a long time (like pretty much every night this week) and I was sitting there in a half blissed out subby sort of state.    I was horny, again, like always it seems, and he said I need to learn patience.  

A few hours later (according to my knees, anyway), he let me suck his cock.  He used my hair as a handle to push and pull me.  He let me come from the pleasure of having my mouth used.   It's especially good when he rams me down to his base and then makes me gag and come at the same time.  Gotta love that!

Later still, he flogged me as I was on my knees in front of him, then he hypnotized me and then gave me instructions to open my eyes, go downstairs and fetch him a cup of ice.  I did this.  He shoved ice cubes into my cunt, then his cock, making me feel like I was being fucked with an ice penis.  The ice was painfully cold.  

He sent me deeper and deeper into a trance, confusing my senses so sometimes it felt like his dick was fire and burning me, and other times like it was freezing cold and that made me ache too.  It was very confusing, but intensely pleasureful/painful. 

Master pulled out of me and grabbed his cane that lives under the bed.  He beat my cunt with it, then rolled me over and began a hard stroke for each count. Counting down from 100.  

I was still in a trance state, and he built up the orgasm from my toes, telling me when he got to "one" I could come.   Most of the strokes were hard, so my butt is still aching from them, but it was intensely erotic as well.   

He finally said "one" and I came hard.

His cock entered me as I was still going.  Er. Coming.

Oh fuck yes.

When he was done he said the words to bring me up, but now I was in subspace as well as the hypnotic thing, and I can remember thinking only "I don't want to come back."   

1 comment:

  1. A Weiner of Ice and Fire. Your Master has a wicked sense of humor.
    https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?p=youtube+south+park+weiner+song&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004
    Love,
    DM

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...