Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sick Fucking

We had such a busy day yesterday.  After the fucking session and shower, we went grocery shopping, then walked 3 miles.  I had a few minutes to sit down with a drink on the back porch, then spent about two hours making/cleaning up after dinner.  I did the laundry, got everything folded, wrote my blog and with all that was totally worn out.  I took care of the dogs and asked for permission to go to bed.  Master was surprised I wanted to go straight to bed, but I didn't feel all that great.  Stuffy head. Sore throat.

I woke up still feeling pretty poozly.   Master came down while I was on my first cup of coffee and I asked him how he was.

"Horny." Just the one word.

Back upstairs for me.  I wasn't too sick for a little fun, that's for sure. :)  But first he took me on a detour for a Sunday weigh in (result: the same). Before I could dress again he'd pushed me up against the bathroom wall, kissing me. Down to my knees. After a bit of attention for him there, he pulled me to my feet and bent me over the bathroom sink, taking me quick and hard. 

 Then upstairs.  I was kneeling on the bed.

"Hands behind your back," he told me.

He tied my hands that way and pushed me faced down/ass up across the blanket.

He entered me and it felt so damn amazing.  Having my hands tied,  helpless, him ramming in.  Then untied, flipped around and he looped the strap around my neck. Fucking, Master pulling the strap, orgasmic ecstacy.

Master took it off my neck and began beating me with it. Now I was using the Hitachi and coming pretty non stop uncontrollably. 

Until he started the count down.  From 100.  He didn't say my trance word, but I think I entered one anyway, from the "Tone" and the counting down.

He focused on my tits, the strap coming again and again. Me, coming again and again until he came and we collapsed in the newest bed puddle.

You know that well of desire? 

I think it is happy now.  For a while.

We walked 3 miles again this afternoon, more slowly this time, down by the river, then I cooked up some chicken and rice for dinner.  

 I want to go to bed early.  I can't believe it's only 7:30.  So tired. Still kinda sick, but contented and happy.




1 comment:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...