Friday, September 25, 2015

Walking, Talking, Fucking

Last night we walked together again.  Master was feeling a lot better (yay!).  That just by itself improves my mood. I always find myself catching his moods.  

The kids are still sick though; they have been home sick all week. So that kind of makes things sucky, cleaning up barf and tissues and generalized worrying.  Fun fun.

Anyway, on our walk I had to bring up the events of yesterday morning again and that was predictably difficult and uncomfortable, but I believe it cleared up a lot of things that we were imagining were in each others heads at that time. I guess we were both making assumptions.  Being the Master, having to make these calls and deal with emotions is sometimes hard too, I appreciate that.  There were a lot of things I took away from that conversation, but the most important was his reminder that he owns my mouth and my cunt and he will use them a lot, or not at all, as he desires.  

The late evening began with some TV, then a long foot rub for Master as I sat at his feet.   Eventually he pulled my head closer and on to his cock.  He watched some French film with a lot of nudity (I guess) and I sucked.  I felt such enjoyment and privilege in being between his legs and serving him, feeling his pleasure in my mouth, and hearing him make lustful sounds. I believe this was what he wants me to feel, his goal for my feelings even.  

He'd told me earlier that I was going to get beaten, but only for pleasure, because he wanted to, not for punishment (although he had been angry, he didn't think I deserved punishment).   So after an hour or two of sucking, having my head forced down deep, fucked in the mouth, other times lightly teasing the head the way he likes, looking up at him with longing eyes... after a couple hours, maybe, who knows, he took me upstairs and gave me a quick but hard flogging and caning, during which all thought left my brain (such a relief!) then he fucked me thoroughly.

I'm seeing life as the sunny side today.  
Chastened. 
In my place. 
Happy.  
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh...funy how that works...every single time....glad to hear all is well again.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...