Sunday, October 4, 2015

Being Property

Well, we had an excellent, wonderful, amazing night.  I still smell like sex, but not all my own sex fragrances.  Other, foreign tasting sex.  Yum. 

  I have been thinking a lot this morning about how hot I find it being my Master's property. It is a fact, but it's not just a fact, it is also an inspiration driving most of my fantasies.  When that fantasy becomes reality, hits me right in the chest, literally, it gets more exciting that the best fantasy I could come up with on my own.

One of the best ways he smacks me in the face with that property fact is when he lets other people do things to me.  I don't need to be consulted, because I'm property.  They have his consent, that is good enough.  A non person doesn't need to be asked.  Ok, I know I'm a person, but for that moment it ceases to be an important consideration. The fact that he often doesn't ask, just tells me or holds me down for someone that I was trying to avoid, oh, my the hotness of that for me is overwhelming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...