Monday, October 19, 2015

In the shower

I'm freezing cold, because we have not yet won the lottery (that we don't play) and put in our dream bathroom with the larger shower with double heads, one on each side (everyone's dream, right?).

Master is in the hot water, and my feet are freezing.  Seriously, I have ice cubes for feet at that moment.  

He looks at me and says "There is only one way you are getting some of this hot water".

I kneel.

"Nice and warm, isn't it?" he says.

I smile up at him, "Yes, Master."

Then he rinses me off and I stand up and wash him thoroughly. 

I am so lucky, too.   



 

 

1 comment:

  1. This one is oh so effective for me - probably/maybe because it's pretty infrequent. He reserves it for when i really need to feel put in place, or he needs to put me there maybe.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...