Monday, October 5, 2015

Mystique and the rest of Saturday Night (long)

We met Tuesday to walk together, and then did our grocery shopping together. 
As we were parting ways, she said,

"I have a new toy to use on you.  You're going to hate it".  

I asked what it was, and she said I'd have to wait and see. 

Sadists, right?

Friday she and I got together again, this time at our house.  We took the dogs for a walk, then picked apples.  I tried guessing what the new toy was.  

A hurty thing?  Yes, for sure, it will hurt.
Will it burn?  No.
Will it pinch? No.
What is it?  You have to wait.  
Arg, the waiting!

Saturday night she brought it out just after I'd already been beaten twice, first by Master with his belt and then by Dr Peter with many of his canes.  The latter wasn't a simple scene, since Master was also doing various things to me the whole time- holding down my wrists or taking a turn on me with some of the canes.  Giving me a breather and then finding more things with which to hit me.  

Here are some of the marks:   



The new implement Mystique got turned out to be a flat, rigid, deadly looking stick. It came from Cane-iac, so I was able to find a picture of it here.

She used it on me, and Dr. Peter hit me with it, and worst of all, Master used it on me (worst because he hit the hardest).  

It was quite stingy, but I still think our misery stick is worse.

After that, Mystique said she could light me on fire.  She'd just gotten a new shipment of flash cotton. 

Master wanted me to have it done on my front side, so I lay back on the table.  He spread my legs and said we must do "Flaming Cooter of Death"!

I was sure to mention that I'd even taken the tweezers to my few remaining cunt hairs after shaving, so I was sure that there was NO hair remaining, at least on the parts that I can see.  I'm not making any claims of perfection for the further back areas.   Didn't matter though.  It's all about the fire anyway.

He held down my thighs as she arranged a large poof of flash cotton over my pussy.   
Click, click, click from the lighter and the wumpf!
It felt like a sharp burning slap but then it was over.

Mystique began arranging more cotton over my stomach.  Someone dropped a hood or cloth over my face so I couldn't see any more.  Master held my wrists.  
The cotton went up in flames and I felt a brief burning heat and then Mystique was quickly toweling out flames that still burned on me.   Evidently they didn't go out quickly enough on their own.  She dripped cold water over me, even more torment.  

And that was only the first half of the evening. 

There was more beating from Master for me and a young lady (B.), during a super hot threeway scene, with us being tied together in a bed and flogged, belted, and the misery stick.    Watching Master fuck her was incredible.  I touched myself, indeed I did.  I even did that instructional fantasy bit that he wanted, that I was so embarrassed about earlier (a few months ago when he first started talking about it).  I first wrote about this fantasy of his here and here, although I was awfully coy, wasn't I?  It was just me showing and telling her what to do, which felt awkward and embarrassing for me. 

 Both of them seemed to love it, and I loved it when Master praised me afterward. 

S. came in later after we were done and had been resting for a few minutes.  She had a taser.  B (who is her girl) immediately said "red" and I hid behind Master.  Nobody got tased.  This time.

Later on Master told me that S. has his permission to do just about anything to me anytime he's not using me, which I did not realize.   Again: property.  I guess I just accept that, then.

I was starting to get my clothes back together when it was time to go and Master informed me otherwise.   I'd been naked except for my boots- the tall sexy ones- the whole party.

 Master told me I could drape my jacket over my shoulders because it was nippy out, but otherwise I wasn't allowed to put on any clothing, not even for the ride home. I walked out to the car naked, thank goodness for the rural location, set my blanket down to protect his seats, rode all the way home with just boots and a half open jacket.  

We got home to one of the least romantic discoveries ever- one of the dogs had made a big mess on the rug.  Seriously, dog!  We have ONE rug downstairs and many non carpeted floors to choose from.   So I'm cleaning that up and Master tells me to make sure I wash my hands well because he still wants to use me again before we go to bed.

 I did, and he did fuck me quickly once more.  Other than the dog mess, it was a thoroughly wonderful night.  


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...