Friday, October 16, 2015

Spanking Game

I was in the kitchen as usual when Master got home last night.  He was passing me and roughly grabbed me, saying he wanted to fuck me.  I squeaked out something about "Guests...other room" and he yanked my hair back and told me to say I wanted to fuck him too.  
I did.  It was hot and overwhelming.  And nobody noticed anything.

Later on at night I waited in position.  He came in, came and knelt behind me.  I wanted to be taken right there, but instead he picked up his sword (it is actually a sword) and rubbed it over me. Cold metal, the edge.  When he poked me in the cunt I squeaked a little.

Then he took me to bed and fucked me.  I asked for more hurty things.  I asked for it, and I got it, and then it really got bad. (I mean good, arg, I don't know what I mean. Bad/good).

He was fucking me with my legs up on his shoulders, and said we were going to play a little game.  I had to count 10 swats with the paddle, but if I wiggled enough that he came out of me, we were starting back at 10.  If I succeeded in holding still, I could have an orgasm. 

 The first time- FAIL!  We had to start over. Another 10. The second time I succeeded in holding still.  Some of the swats were on the backs off my thighs.  Some hard ones on my breasts (Jeezus H, hard!). Some were slaps on my face.  

One set done, he was happy to move me up to try 15 swats.  Then 20.  I failed once more, so we had to start over. I think we made one set of 20, but never finished the twenty five.  He flipped me over and fucked me from behind, which was deliciously painful.  I may have whimpered a little, but I didn't cry until the end.

It wasn't the pain that made me cry, it was the way he held me and told me how much he loved me that did me in.   

Here's the results of the spanking game:


Everyone's a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...