Thursday, October 29, 2015

Visitor, also 4 am fucking

My Mom is visiting this week.  She's taking one of my rams home with her because I have too many and she doesn't have enough after an important one died.  

This doesn't actually change much of our routine, except that we got to go out to eat Korean food, but last night Master wanted to go to be really early, like 9:30, because he was worn out from not sleeping well the night before.  I went to bed with him, of course.  We went straight to sleep, but then 3 am rolled around and I was wide awake and super horny.  I tried to sleep for a little bit, kept fantasizing about waking Master by sucking his cock, decided I didn't really feel like getting in trouble for the same thing twice in one week, and finally got up and turned on the computer.  

Master came down to see what I was doing only about 20 minutes later.   He said he was wide awake now too, so I could come back to bed to get used like the little horny cunt hole that I am.  Yay! 

He took me hard and violently, called me names, slapped me around.  It was awesome.  I even fell back asleep for a bit when he was done with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...