Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Kinky Day of Excellent Fun

I paced back and forth from window to door, watching for his car, feeling a bit like his faithful dog.  Except a dog that was supposed to have breakfast ready when he got back.  I didn't really have to keep watch, as my own real dogs will bark as soon as they hear a car in the long driveway, but I was so exited about the upcoming after breakfast events that I couldn't help my pacing.   I knew he wanted me, because he'd been teasing me earlier, sticking his hand under my robe and squeezing and fondling, not letting me come but getting me to the edge.  My desperation for him was making me antsy.

While he was out, I made the breakfast he ordered: toast with cheese and toast with butter and cinnamon sugar.  I just had to pop it under the broiler when I saw his car, because it takes less than 2 minutes to cook.  

He arrived and I bounced up and down (literally).  I told him I had breakfast for him.  He told me he had cock for me.   (Squee!)

After he had his tea and toast he told me to go get a leash and come back to kneel at his feet.  I scurried off and fetched the chain.  I knelt and he fastened it to my collar.  He used the chain and collar to guide me I as worked on his cock.  At first he only allowed me to use my hands, but then eventually my mouth as well.   He nearly came several times, but each time pulled me away at the last second.  At times he pulled my head down on to him with one hand while pulling up on the leash with the other, making me choke.  When he choked me he let me orgasm.  It was a delightful time.  

There was much more: a heavy paddling with the cutting board, beating and scratching with his sword, clothes pins and clover clamps on my nipples, then my cunt, then nipples again as he fucked me.  

Later on, when he was ready to come, he told me I was going to have to do a terrible thing for him.  I waited nervously in bed, listening to him rustling around the dresser, wondering if it was going to be the lighter again, if I was going to get burnt. That was the terrible thing that was in my mind when he came back with a paper back book.  He wanted me to fuck him on top and read him a smutty passage from this book!   It wasn't bad at all, bouncing and reading, especially when he told me I could make myself come anytime I wanted!  It took me about 10 seconds, and he came at the exact moment I did.

A short while later, after some relaxing in bed, he told me to get up, tied my hands together and flogged me as I stood gripping my dresser.  It was WONDERFUL. Even better was when he snapped me with the belt many times.  Then he gave me the hitachi to hold and whipped me with his dragon tail.  I was trembling and unable to hold the dresser with my hands tied that way, plus holding the vibrator.  I had several huge orgasms but still remained standing somehow.  The dragon tail left me with a few cuts.

He wanted to take a shower right away, but when he saw my spaced out look, goofy smile and swaying instead of walking, he let me lie down for a bit first under the blankets to recover.

When we showered (hot water, YAY!) he ordered me to turn my back and kneel so he could piss on my head and back.  That was hot, too, very different from the usual pissing on chest or face version, but I'm not sure why exactly it seemed so different to me.  

 



 

2 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...