Friday, November 27, 2015

Pretty Brutal Night

 Just what I was hoping for!

Wednesday night I was flirting with Master again, and I asked him to hurt me, hoping for something like that a little later at night. 

He stroked my head and said he only want to make sweet, gentle love to me.

When I got a bit goggle eyed by this weird statement he punched me hard in the chest.

"So then you don't expect it when I do that!" he laughed.

Such funnies, Master.

Later on, after a cock sucking session, I waited for him kneeling prostrate on the floor of the bedroom, wearing my night collar and the fuzzy robe that I'm allowed in the winter.  In a few minutes, he came in and said sternly "Naked, slave."  That was my cue to expect a rough night.

He told me to grab the dresser, and he took out the mean toy- the tire tread paddle- and a long leather paddle.  He used them on my ass quite hard, until I was dancing away from him, and then even a little bit more, before he told me to lie on the floor.  


He cropped my tits, cunt and thighs. He took me.  I started to struggle away, but he held me down, punched me in the chest repeatedly, bit me, and told me he was raping me, so I better enjoy being a raped little whore.  I did enjoy it too, though I kept on struggling to get away. He told me I'd like being raped by anyone, I was such a whore.  Mmm, all the squishy feelings!  I came.

Master pulled out and rolled me over.  He cropped me again and whipped me lightly with the dragon tail.  
Then he told me to get in bed, get the pillow under my hips.  He fucked me from behind and came quickly.  Then he rolled me back over and grasped a nipple and pulled hard. 

 He flicked it. I whimpered.   

He began a count down: "One hundred."  

Really, 100 nipple flicks?  Eeep. (In my head.)

He flicked it again.  "Ninety nine".

And so on. He may have skipped a few numbers but eventually reached "Negative one" before he let me come and stopped flicking my poor nipple. 

He gave me ten hard cane strokes on the backside and we were done.

In the morning I made his breakfast- fried potatoes, sausages and cheese in a burrito with tabasco.  It was Thanksgiving, and we were soon to be heading over to our friends' parents' place (about a 2.5 hour drive each way) for dinner.  

I microwaved my hot cereal, but before it was even done Master said he changed his mind about letting me eat breakfast first and said he wanted me upstairs right away. 

  He put the nipple clamps on me and pulled the chain as I rode on top (kaya, if you are reading, he said "I have to thank kaya again for these, they are SO FUN").  One of my nipples was still way more sore than the other from the night before. I might have cried a tiny bit.

  He held off my nose and mouth with his hand, taking my breath.   He let me use the vibrator as he fucked me, until I had two huge orgasms, then he came inside me.  

We had to hurry and get ready after that, because it was close to time to go!  





2 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...