Sunday, November 15, 2015

Teasing and Attitude

Master's plans for seeing (aka beating and sex with) someone else yesterday afternoon fell through, and he was a bit disappointed, but these things happen, not a big deal to him.  There will be other days for that. 

I was at the sink when he came up behind me and said in my ear, teasing me deliberately, "I guess I won't be having sex this afternoon."

Without stopping to think (always a mistake) I teased him back, "Because you can't have sex with me.  No sex for you!", which is evidently "giving him attitude".  Instead of sex, I got dragged off to a private corner of the house, thrown me up against a wall and punched repeatedly.  It sounds worse than it was.  It just made me horny, to be honest.

The caning/spoon whacking and fucking wasn't until 10 hours later, by which time I had bypassed extreme sexual desire and gone on to extreme sleepiness.   The misery stick woke me right up, though.   My cunt is still aching from the attention it received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...