Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Walk in the Woods

In addition to the other events of Sunday, Master and I went for a walk and explored a new county park that just opened up down the road from us.  It is quite secluded way down by the river.  Mostly we just walked, but once he had me kneel and suck his cock.  Another time he had me bend over a large flat rock and he thrust against me without removing any clothes.  If it had been warmer, or if we hadn't just finished fucking, who knows what else would have happened??

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I've definitely wanted to explore these types of things outdoors, but we live in quite a populated area!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...