Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Day 20: Talk about something within kink/bdsm that you’re curious about/don’t understand.

One of the biggest things that I'm curious about and don't understand is internal enslavement.  It is something that people talk about occasionally in the M/s groups, but half the time I think "Oh, that sounds like me," and the other half I'm thinking "No, that is totally not where I am; I don't know if I ever will feel or react that way." 

  It kind of depends on the examples used and definitions given whether I think it is something I've arrived at or something I would like to arrive at in the future.  It's never been something to which I had a fear or resistance.  I would aspire to be there. Or I already am.  It just confuses me.

One reference: http://www.enslavement.org.uk/iefaq

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...