Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day Romance

First of all, he wrote me a poem:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You've got a lot
Of cocksucking to do.


Later on he made me another one.

 Roses are red
Violets are blue

I want to stick my dick in your asshole.


Master, it doesn't rhyme.  I guess that's ok.

Later on that day, V-Day, he poked me in the cunt with his sword, the real sword, hit me with the wooden paddle and the misery stick and then fucked all three of my holes.  It was exhausting and wonderful and full of orgasms.   After we were getting up he also took the dressage whip to my ass and made me come one more time.  
So romantic, isn't it?  

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day Master give you. I'm sure between using your holes you got to suck his cock some more. You are one lucky girl.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...