Sunday, April 24, 2016

How to Apply Chapstick? I guess you can do it that way.

We were out on a walk a couple days ago and I asked if Master had some chapstick I could borrow.  I never carry it because I tend to leave in my pocket and then wash the pants and ruin clothes.  

He said, "Sure" and I held out my hand.  I share his all the time.  Instead he avoided my hand and began to appy the chapstick himself to my face.  Except he didn't stop with my lips.  He spread it all over my whole mouth area really thickly, until great chunks of it are sticking to me.  I was laughing and very puzzled. 

It kind of reminded me of some of the humiliation scenes I've seen in pictures where make up is applied very thickly and badly on purpose.  But this was just chapstick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...