Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Slutty Whore

A dirty, slutty whore. That is how I felt as I knelt over Master's foot.  He'd ordered me to get on my knees facing away from him.  He was seated at the computer.  He had the cutting board in hand and had already been beating my ass with it.  I had been sucking his cock before.  Now he ordered me to grind against his foot.    I knelt on all fours, feeling like an animal in heat, only dirtier.  Because animals don't feel shame for their natural behaviors like people do. 

 The shame and humiliation, the degradation of having to behave as a complete slut for my Master's (and my) pleasure is a huge part of the spice.   The thought occurs to me "What if people could see me now?  How shocked and revolted would they be at my position?"  And that thought just makes me grind against Master's foot all the harder.

He had also made me lie on my back and spread my legs so he could kick me, and rub me painfully hard with his foot.  I had the butt plug in, and he kicked at that too, not so hard.  Everything down there was getting sore, but that didn't matter to me.

Sometimes he would have me stand and he'd fuck me briefly, then back down to my knees for more pleasuring him. 

Hours later, we collapsed in bed together.  My whole body was shaking and exhausted.  I love being his slut.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...