Tuesday, April 5, 2016

TMI Tuesday


Link to TMI Tuesday blog:  https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/

1. Spring time we start to show more skin. Do you shave (e.g., legs, chest, pubic area, back) more in the spring than you did in the winter?

No, I shave every day all year round, with the exception, for now, of my pubes because Master won't allow it. 
 
2. Do you or would you have sex with the windows open in the spring?

Yes... or outdoors, sure thing!
 
3. Does your body confidence improve as the weather gets warmer and you body is less covered?

No, not at all.  Instead I start thinking about all that food I shouldn't have eaten.  

4. Does warmer weather turn you on?
a. Yes, I see more skin and get turned on.
b. No, I like winter– I like to make body heat.
c. Well, I get frisky come spring and flirt more but don’t get more sex.
d. No! I am very self-conscious about showing more of me; warmer weather and skimpy clothes bring out my insecurities.


I am practically always turned on, so probably none of the above.  But I'm looking forward to some nude sun bathing when the weather is a little nicer (it is 34 degrees here today!).  Having those warm breezes blow across me is pretty arousing.

 
5. Love, romance, and sex. For you, which of these gets better in spring?

None of the above.  Being outdoors gets better.   Sex outdoors, love outdoors.  Romance? I don't know, maybe that too.  We can go for walks together again, that's romantic.
 
Bonus: Thinking of a current relationship that is important to you, what “Spring cleaning” needs to be done? Meaning– Assess what serves you–what to you want to keep, what do you want to throw away?

I need to clean out the computer room and throw some stuff away.  I don't have relationship spring cleaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...