Sunday, August 7, 2016

Party, So Fun

I don't want to brag too much, but I think the party we threw was pretty awesome.  Of course, this has mainly to do with the people that come and play and just in general make the atmosphere a good one.  There were a few tears, but they were intentionally wrought.

I got played with hard in multiple sessions, with Master and others, so I woke up good and sore, reaching for my ibuprofen.  I also had some extremely hot girly sexytimes.   

That is all I'm going to say about that :). 

We did FLAMING COOTER OF DEATH! and I survived.  All three times. Barely. My nipples also got a flaming treatment from flash cotton. 


We had two couples (and four extra dogs!) from out of town spend the night, so in the morning I made a breakfast bacon and eggs, zucchini bread and some fruit.  
And two pots of coffee: it was a late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...