Friday, September 2, 2016

KOTW: Hair

His weight was pressing me down into the mattress.  His hand reached around my head, gently at first, kindly, but as his fingers intertwined in the back of my hair his grip became firm.  The grip said "You are mine".  His other hand slapped my cheek.  
"My whore. My cunt. What are you?"  "Your whore Master, your cunt."  He smiled down at me.  

He likes my hair long, and fairly naturally colored.  A few times I have done red, with permission, or a lighter blonde, but no blues or greens or oranges, and definitely not shaved.

 

3 comments:

  1. This is a kink I can get with. Sir loves long long hair. He hasn't minded crazy dyed colors. Definitely not shaved - I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have long hair but I do love it when he uses my hair to take what he wants

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have longer than normal hair at the moment, I do love how he controls me with it.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...