Saturday, September 24, 2016

Needing More Caning

I hate to seem greedy, but I am.  

Thursday night Master fucked me, then caned me briefly.  I wished he would have kept going longer, but I hate to say anything like that.   It was just starting to go from painful to really good.  I never know if I should speak up at those times or if I will just seem tiresome to him, and not accepting and agreeable.
It doesn't do me any good to say it now, well after the fact, does it?

And I'm still sick.  Last night I made French onion soup and we watched TV.  So exciting.  I don't feel any better today than I have all week.  Ugh, I hate being sick.  It doesn't seem to slow down my love of sex and painful things much though.  

Side note:
 
I read something on Fetlife, in a group I don't belong to, about how giving head for 2 hours is completely impossible.   Now, I personally have never done that without a few breaks (usually for spanking and fucking) but I have done it continuously for over an hour.   Also, I once personally watched someone give head, not two feet away from me, for a solid two hours.  I was impressed.  And yeah, she was quite stiff from being on the ground that long.   It can be done.  

So, out of curiosity, how long do you do it?   With breaks? Without breaks?  

5 comments:

  1. Hmm...we're not exactly watching the clock during but I -think- maybe about 20-30 mins.? I asked Q and he said yeah, about 20 minutes. LOL He's generally in charge of how long I do it and I feel like if I'm doing it well, he won't be able to hold out for too long anyway, heh. I think if it went on for two hours I'd be wanting him to kill me and my jaw would be sore and my lips would be numb but then I tend to go at it pretty intensely because that's how he likes it. An hour or two of going as hard as he likes me to would have both of us raw and sore! I can see going at it softer and more gently and drawing it out if that was what he wanted, like just mouthing him while he did other things maybe- but generally he likes it hard and fast, no breaks except maybe a second or two to catch my breath here and there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing about 20 minutes also...once Master wanted 30 and He times me so 30 is the most.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of the time, it's about 45 minutes uninterrupted, but it's been less and it's been more.
    My jaw likes the "less" times a lot better...

    TMJ Woman

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to get a sore jaw in 5 minutes, but much practice has upped my tolerance. An hour would be going slowly and gently, otherwise, yeah, HE wouldn't last. But he likes me to make it last a long time that way sometimes. The only way I have of timing has been when he's watching a movie, soo... yeah, not usually watching the clock either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Typically I think we're 20 - 30 minutes. There have been times of 45 mins to an hour. About 10 mins in I am typically sore and uncomfortable. I am trying to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...