Sunday, September 11, 2016

Plans for the Weekend

I asked my Master yesterday about his plans for the weekend.  
He said he was going to fuck me senseless Saturday night, and then Sunday morning I was going to have to make him ALL the things for breakfast.  Pancakes, biscuits, sausages, fried potato burritos, bacon, fresh squeezed orange juice, grapes, waffles... all of it.  I don't think we actually have any oranges, and I think he may have been hungry and exaggerating... anyway, I'm waiting until he wakes up to find out what he really wants to eat. 


2 comments:

  1. Now I'm hungry. I wonder how much you ended up cooking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sausages, biscuits, some fruit... not enough to feed an army!

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...