Monday, October 17, 2016

Fate Worse Than Death

Sunday Master and I were out canvassing again.  I enjoyed the walking and driving with him, but I cannot WAIT for this election to be over.  I'm sick of the whole thing, as I'm sure every American is by now.  I have a good feeling about our side coming out ahead though, as the polls are in our favor. 

May the odds be ever in your favor. (Hunger Games)

There was one funny moment when this cute little terrier came out to get petted, but then his owner found out our politics and didn't want to talk to us.  He scolded (not too mad) at the dog "Get back in here and behave or I'll give you to the Democrats!"  A fate worse than death?  I was laughing all the way back to the car.  

Master was VERY horny.  He stopped at a park on our way and we ran around the lake on some wooded paths.  I'm sure he would have fucked me right there, but there were a lot of people out in the forest since it was such a nice day.  On the way home he was feeling me up in the car.  He couldn't even wait for me to make dinner, but took me upstairs and fucked me quickly.  Later that night he gave me a good caning and fucked me again.  It was really a wonderful day all around.

 

4 comments:

  1. Im halfway across the world and we're seeing so much on the elections. Its not just the Americans!

    Eager fucks are the best! Sounds like a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet almost nobody there likes Trump, do you think?

      Delete
  2. I don't like Trump - but there is this.
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264499/clinton-record-john-perazzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And this: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/debunking-anti-hillary-clinton-myths-lies-conspiracies/

      Delete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...