Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Weekend

On the weekend we were too busy having fun for any blog writing to get done. Those are the best times.  I made the (dorky) joke to Master:

How is my weekend like a Pokemon stop?

I got two balls and an ultra ball.

I count fucking with a caning as the ultra ball.  The other balls were pretty great too though.  My hoo ha was (is) sore.

Master missed reading my blogs, though (which is SOOO sweet!), so I'm going to write a more in depth one today, after I take the kid to school and maybe hunt up some Pokemon, I mean, go for a walk with the dog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...