Thursday, November 24, 2016

Story of My Life

This morning I ate, let my dogs out, showered and it was almost time to go to Thanksgiving with our friends so I went up to get dressed.  

Master worked a night shift and was having a quick nap, but we really had to go, so I woke him up by offering a bit of "Good morning cock-sucking" which he accepted.  Then one thing led to another and I ended up getting smeared make up, mussed hair and slightly sticky thighs.  I did my best to get cleaned up and dressed and we set off for our friends' house.    

I drove while Master slept, since it was a two hour trip.  We had a wonderful meal with our old friends and are now back home again, loaded with leftovers.   I'm contemplating a late night snack of pie before bed, but I really shouldn't.  :)  

I'm grateful for Master, for the kids and family, and for all of our wonderful friends that make the world a better place.  

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful way to start the day and end it. This year we are alone on Thanks Giving. For me a great start would have been to service my wife first then wear only panties the whole day and to have her spank me while I wash dishes after the meal then service her again and if I do good allow me to put on a show for her by masturbating in her hand then give me the desert.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...