Monday, December 12, 2016

CNC: What happens when...

...I don't really want to do what he wants?  

That's an easy one.  I do it anyway. 

This is a happy little post about that.

I actually love that part of our dynamic, the part where he just takes me whenever and however he wants.  However, I guess there are actually times when I'm not in the mood.

Yesterday we'd been lounging around watching the snowfall for long enough that I was getting restless and ready to go out and play in it.  Master said he was ready to go shovel some snow also.  I went upstairs to get dressed and was surprised when he came in and locked the bedroom door.   He pushed me to my knees and I took his cock in my mouth.  After a few minutes he asked if I wanted it in my cunt.  I replied, of course, "Whatever you want, Master."

Then he asked me again, the same question "Do you want it in your cunt?"  I had to be honest then, I really didn't.   I knew we didn't have a lot of time and had to get to doing things.  I knew that just "sticking it in" would take me from a 0 level of horny to about a 
9 3/4 and then he'd be done with me and I'd be figuratively climbing the walls the rest of the evening.  

He made me lie back on the floor and took me.  His hands pinned my wrists to the floor.  A few minutes later he had me clean him off with my mouth.  I find it terribly hot to be taken that way.  Terribly, terribly, terribly.  I had not orgasmed, though, not even when he told me to several times.  I don't know if that is disobedient, but sometimes I just can't.  I had already put on my underwear and pants when he wrapped his arm around my neck and hit me, telling me again to come.  Well, then I did, hard, and I had to get some new panties on too!

After we'd done the snow shoveling, the errands, making dinner and all that, when it was finally bed time and I'd been thinking all evening about what was coming, only then did he whip me with his belt, give me a painful paddling and fuck me again.  

 Thank you, Master, I am so grateful.  For all of it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...