Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Five things I hate to do

 Master, yesterday morning: I love making you do things you hate. It's so fun.
 
Me: Do you want me to make a list?

Master: Yes.

Me: (thinks to myself) Dammit

So, after a short discussion about whether the things would still count if I suddenly start to see them as hot just for the fact that he'd be making me do them (yes, still they count), and also how many things he wanted on my list, I thought about it and came up with this:

1. Go outside naked in the snow.
2. Give a blowjob and have no orgasm myself.
3. Handjobs.
4. Clean the dog room.
5. Tie up Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...