Thursday, February 16, 2017

No Masturbating

I have not been allowed me to masturbate on my own since last week.   Normally I am allowed once per day and I use that chance almost every day if he's at work.  Now, all I can think about is the fact that I'm not allowed to and it makes me unbelievably aroused constantly.  I know it is a mind thing, and not a physical need. But my mind is completely taken over with these thoughts.  I'm dreaming about sex.  The other night I dreamed I was trying to seduce a gay male couple into bed with Master and me.  And then we were negotiating some knifeplay. 
Yeah, I was dream negotiating with gay men.

Yesterday when he got home I was practically dripping with desire. 

And I had to wait some more.  He said he might just have me lie on the floor and masturbate onto me, leaving me unfilled.  I hoped desperately that he was just teasing me.

At bedtime he had me suck his cock lying in bed, and he beat me with the misery stick, seen here.

It hurt so much, and turned me on as much as it hurt.  He took out the leather wrist straps and the nipple clamps, applied them and fucked me, finally ordering me to orgasm.  It was so good!

He made me count orgasms, and also rate each one numerically for strength.  In the course of being fucked and several more intense sessions with the misery stick I had a total of 15, ranging from about 2 to 8 in strength.  Rating orgasms is hard!  

At the end I was hurting and satiated, but by the time morning rolled around I was in need of more again.

This time there was no help for me.  I was in the bedroom folding clothes when he came in and told me to get naked.  He had me kneel and kiss his cock, then told me to get on my knees and crawl like the dog that I am.   He told me to touch myself, show him how I was in heat.  It was so humiliating.  I wanted him so badly.  
I wanted to be taken; I wanted to come.  But he didn't.  I didn't.  

I'm going to get my tattoo today.  I'm pretty nervous.  I hope it doesn't hurt as bad as that misery stick.   I have two already, but this will be in a more sensitive spot, maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...