Thursday, February 9, 2017

Throwback Thursday: Humiliation: Febphoto



That's a condom on my chest.  Not one that he used with me, but he tossed it on to my chest when he was done fucking her. 
Degrading, yup, and hot.  

This was one of my experiences of being a "cuckqueen" although not in a strict traditional sense because I also got to play a lot before and after.  The strict and deprived version of this fetish is not interesting to me, but watching him with someone else really is exciting, as well as the degradation or humiliation aspect. 

Link to the full events of this picture:  Thing One and Thing Two

Febraury Photofest

3 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...