Friday, March 3, 2017

Bloody Ass

So, that happened.

Last night Master spanked my ass until it was bleeding.  The paddle actually cracked and pinched me.  I didn't even feel a difference before and after the bleeding started.  He kept going after that, and showed me the paddle all speckled with my blood. I grinned up at it with a face full of tangled hair and endorphin hazed eyes. 

 It has earned a new name, from holey paddle to "Lucille" (The Walking Dead fans get it).  But Lucille will have to be retired now.  I'm not sure how I feel about that. Decidedly mixed.

Lucille, retired holey paddle


I sure did enjoy getting fucked and beaten last night, though.

For my newest task/challenge, I am translating a dirty French book into English for my Master.  It's been entertaining, especially when Google Translate objects to naughty words and refuses to translate them.  Luckily, I also have a book of naughty French phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...