Tuesday, May 23, 2017

TMI Tuesday: Digging Deep

1. The last time you had sex, was it urgent or essential?
Consider masturbation or sex with a partner.
  I think it was urgent for him and essential to me.  Sunday he hadn't really flirted with me all day, but we had been walking together a lot.  At bedtime I tucked in under the blankets (after being allowed to get in bed) and he came up and jerked the blankets down. He wanted me to say no and struggle.


2. What should you stop doing? Why?



I can't think of anything.  If I was doing anything that Master didn't like he'd tell me.  

3. What makes you feel strongest? Sexiest?


Pain. 

4. When do you feel vulnerable?


When I am giving in.

5. What is missing from your sex life?


  A trapeze? 

https://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2017/05/22/tmi-tuesday-may-23-2017/

4 comments:

  1. I LOL'ed at the trapeze - have you ever tried one? They're harder than you think!
    Follow up on Q1: did you say 'No' and struggle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did say no and struggle. Being over powered is so hot, too!

      We have used a sex swing, but not an actual trapeze. I'm pretty sure my arms aren't strong enough for that. I'd love to have a sex swing of the type they had at camp- it was sort of a massage table on chains thing- really comfortable and super hot to be banged on- all that momentum! Bang!

      Delete
  2. Haha, I don't think I could do it in a trapeze, but that sure sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...