Monday, June 26, 2017

Cooking and Fucking: A Collaboration

I had such a delightful day yesterday.  It was a nice summer's day here in the north, and it was made even more lovely by what transpired during the day.  Master had invited a friend over to cook with me (and told me I would be serving our friend in any way that he desired, with one limit, which is no anal).

We made a light lunch first, as Dr. Peter showed me how to make dosas.  They were sticking to the pan at first, since I don't have the right pan for them, but he told me about his mother's trick of cooking an egg in the pan first, and after that they were perfect.  Dosas are a type of Indian crepe.  He brought along some sambar (spiced vegetable stew) and coconut chutney to fill them.  

When we had finished eating we went upstairs for some play. 

First Master flogged Dr. Peter, who said he was in dire need of a good flogging, which he always enjoys.  Master had Dr. Peter lean over the antique chest of drawers which was the perfect height for him to balance his elbows.  This was enjoyable for me to watch from the other side of the room.

When they were finished with the scene, Master put on my collar, chain leash and wrist cuffs and they had me kneel on the dark brown wooden chaise longue upholstered with a green brocade. It is narrow so I knew I would have to concentrate on being still.  I can be a wiggler when the painful things are happening!

After a few strong hand spankings, he picked up one of the canes he had brought.  I couldn't see which one, but when it landed across my ass and thighs it felt like fire.  My Master stood in front of me, holding the leash up tight to help keep me still.

Dr. Peter switched to a smoked dragon cane, which hurt just as much as the first one.  It grew harder in intensity, and Master tightened his grip on me.  I didn't fall, but eventually they moved me to a position kneeling on the floor. 

My tender bits between my legs were caned; the combination of pain and flaming pleasure was impossible to resist.  I had soon soaked everything. 

I was thoroughly used, as you can see here:

I was bleeding a little bit, but Master simply handed the leash over to Dr. Peter, telling me I should obey every order I was given.  Master went downstairs.   

Dr. Peter lay back on the bed.  I have to admit I had been thinking about this moment all week, imagining how it was going to go, what he was going to do, what I was going to do.   Above all, I desired to be pleasing.   I think I succeeded.  

......................

After a long while, we went back downstairs. My Master jumped up, saying "My turn".  I was sore, tired and very nearly sated but he is irresistible.  Literally, heh.  He fucked me and paddled me while he fucked me, and talked to Dr. Peter the entire time.  I enjoy that sort of objectification. 
 
Dr. Peter did most of the cooking of dinner, as I watched intently and picked up all sorts of tips that just reading recipes doesn't give one.

Meanwhile, Master was randomly smacking, molesting and generally being VERY distracting in the kitchen.   

The food, of course, was absolutely delicious. There was curry spiced chicken and squash with onions and dal and a little spice.  None of it was hot hot, but all very flavorful.

  I had made strawberry rhubarb pie in the morning so I had to save some room for that.  

Today I'm sore and worn out, but it was quite the perfect day for me.   

 --------------------------------

PS. Dr. Peter helped me write this one, so I named it a collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...