Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Improving a Bad Day

Master had a terrible day yesterday.  He's caught my cold, but he still has to go into work.  Not only that, but he had to go to a meeting after work that lasted until 8:30.  He starts work at 8.  Then on the way home he hit something in the road, a rock or pothole, and wrecked not only the tire but also the rim.   Then he got home and found out our mortgage company messed up the payment I gave them and were calling us a month behind.  So he spent an hour on the phone with them sorting it out.  It is all sorted now, and it was their fault, so that's ok at least.

I had forgotten about his meeting after work and made dinner, put on some make up and a slutty outfit, got myself all worked up and  ready to meet him at the door.  I only remembered to check the messages when he didn't appear at the usual time.  Doh.  So I sat around all evening watching TV.  I took off my outfit and put on my bathrobe.  I figured he would be tired after that long day.  

He wasn't so much tired as keyed up and upset, so at bedtime he gave me a paddling and then used me hard, which was good for both of us.     

1 comment:

  1. It's a different kind of passion, but still a necessary release! Glad the mortgage thing worked out. I hate when the banks call and chase me too esp when it's not an error on my part! *love*

    ReplyDelete

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...