Monday, June 19, 2017

Just Two Little Words

 Master started out Sunday morning by having me cook his breakfast naked, and constantly harassing me as I worked on it. I was in quite a dripping state when he put me on the floor and shoved his cock into my mouth.  He pulled me up a few minutes later and, with a light smack, told me to get back to cooking.

I was fucked up against the wall, doggy style on the floor, and every which way.  There was some heavy paddling too.  All in the kitchen while I was making some sausages.

  After we ate he told me to put the butt plug in and come back to suck his cock.   I did this.  It had been a while since I'd used the plug, but I got it in pretty quickly anyway. 

He took me upstairs after I'd pleasured him with my mouth, and used that mean, nasty vicious tire tread slapper paddle on me.  Then we got in bed and he had me get on top.  He told me to tie his hands to the bed and put the leash on HIS neck.  That was different, but I did as he wanted.  I knelt above his face and played with my cunt inches from his nose, in the way that I know teases him.  I played with his cock and then left it alone just when he was getting most aroused.  I bit him and rode his cock in the backwards position.  I got out the hitachi and had orgasms- some of them (most) waited for his command, but if I could I would just have them rapid fire like without commands.  I was pretty wild and free there for a bit, and I know we both had a really fun time.  

 When he finally came inside me, we collapsed back on the bed side by side. 

"There are just two little words that can get you out of the trouble you're in now."  I knew he was just teasing me.  It helps me come down to earth again, though, back to my normal subservient mindset from being a bit of a toppy little cunt.

What's that?" I asked.

"Happy Father's Day" he said.

"Happy Father's Day", I repeated.

Never being one afraid to state the obvious, I added, smiling, "That's three words".

"I guess you're not getting out of it then," he said, also smiling.  

Then I rolled my head on to his shoulder for closer cuddling.   

2 comments:

. You Never Know When They Will Catch Up To You

  I just made what would have been a hilarious joke on social media, if only the one other person who would get it would have been around to...